Jim Misiura shared an easy to follow video tutorial for tying a super-effective, yet simple Synthetic Quill Perdigon Jig fly pattern. Make sure to try it out, it will be a winner.
- Hook: Jig hooks #10 – #18 – Demmon Competition Hooks ST330
- Bead: Slotted Tungsten 3mm
- Thread: Orange 8.0 (try Hemingway’s 8/0 in Orange)
- Tail: Woodduck Flank (try Mallard Barred Feathers of Coq de Leon Feathers)
- Body: Hemingway’s FX Holo Synthetic Quills
- Collar: Orange Thread (Hemingway’s 8/0 in Orange)
- Wingcase: Black Marker
- Resin: Deer Creek Diamond Fine UV Resin
Try tying this great fly yourself! Give us your comments below. Share photos of your Synthetic Quill Perdigon Jig flies or fish caught with this pattern on our Facebook page.
Happy tying & tight lines!