Tactical Nymphing Teardrop Strike Indicator
Troutline’s Tactical Nymphing Teardrop Strike Indicator is designed to help you see your nymphing setup during fishing. Used for many years in fly fishing competitions, it is considered the best indicator for the Euro nymphing style of fishing. Great for short nymphing, long nymphing, French nymphing, or dynamic nymphing techniques. Very easy to use. The small, brightly colored micro drops can be re-positioned according to your personal use (closer together, or wider apart).
During those times when the weather is cloudy and windy and the light is poor, if you fish using a delicate line with a long leader it is almost impossible to locate your line. If you use this type of indicator you will be able to see exactly where your setup is. Even with strong winds, you will be able to see clearly what is happening with your leader.
- Highly visible in any kind of light conditions
- 30-40cm length
- Bicolored Japanese line with 0.20mm diameter, colors: Fluo Yellow and Pink
- Contains 4 micro rings for easy attachment (not connected).
- The micro drops are adjustable (can be set closer or wider apart, depending on the use and preference)
- Micro drops come in Fluo Green, Fluo Yellow, and Fluo Orange
- 2 strike indicators included – 2pcs/bag