Renomed FS8 SuperCut Large Scissors 15cm
- A premium quality, handcrafted, stainless steel scissors, ultra sharp, with SuperCut, straight and serrated blades and blunt tips.
- Designed for tying deer hair flies, like Muddler Minnow, etc.
- These SuperCut scissors have unique serrated blades combined with razor-type blade surface.
- They feature extraordinary performance and durability.
- Perfect for cutting big bunches of synthetic yarns, PE foam, leather and deer hair.
- Each pair is handmade from start to finish by skilled craftsmen.
- Made of two high quality stainless steel blades that are bent and joined.
- Their shape and special manufacturing technology provide unbeatable sharpness, extreme precision and longevity.
- Designed to remain sharp and last a lifetime – the best scissors you will ever find!
- Total length is 15cm, with 4cm long blades.
- Designed to perfectly fit in your hand.
- Received numerous international design awards.
- Made for fishing enthusiasts by enthusiasts, favored by anglers for their superb quality and functionality.
- Made in Poland
See Description tab below for more information.
Out of stock
Renomed FS8 SuperCut Large Scissors 15cm
Renomed FS8 SuperCut Large Scissors 15cm are premium quality, handcrafted, stainless steel scissors, ultra sharp, with SuperCut, straight and serrated blades and blunt tips. Designed for tying deer hair flies, like Muddler Minnow, etc.
A special Renomed design – these SuperCut scissors have unique serrated blades combined with a razor-type blade surface. They feature extraordinary performance and durability. These scissors are perfect for cutting big bunches of synthetic yarns, PE foam, leather and deer hair.
Each pair of Renomed scissors is made by skilled craftsmen to create a truly remarkable, high-quality product. Their shape and unique production provide unbeatable sharpness, extreme precision, and longevity – they are designed to remain sharp and last a lifetime. The best scissors you will ever find.
Renomed FS8 SuperCut Large Scissors have a total length of 15cm with 4cm long blades.
Renomed Scissors – Cut out to be timeless!
These scissors are neither mass-produced nor machine-made. Manufactured by a family business located at a historical granary building in the western part of Poland. Each item is handcrafted from start to finish. Manually measured and finely adjusted to provide a unique pair of scissors. Designed to perfectly fit your hand. Sharpened to ensure a precision cutting action throughout decades of use. Unique. Desirable. Designed to last.
Handcrafted to Perfection
Renomed scissors are made of two blades that are bent and joined so they cannot be separated. Each pair is handmade by master craftsmen who check it for sharpness and precision. The scissors are tempered, polished and sharpened manually. Made of high quality stainless steel which can be sterilized and disinfected. Renomed scissors are registered as medical instruments and put safety first.
Unique & Timeless Design
The concept of precision – Renomed scissors connect simplicity with innovation. These scissors are made with perfect functionality, using the best manufacturing process and with minimal waste to boost sustainability. Recognized for their original and timeless design that has remained unchanged since its conception in 1981 and received numerous international design awards.
Favored by Anglers
Renomed fly tying scissors were made for fishing enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Manufactured with attention to every detail, these scissors are favored by anglers for their superb quality and functionality.
Medical Standards: Thanks to the technology and materials used in the production process, the scissors can be disinfected or even sterilized, if needed.
Wet Environment: Exposure to moisture and water won’t damage the scissors, but you should dry them thoroughly to prevent rust.
Maintenance: The scissors are designed to last a lifetime, but if they no longer open and close smoothly, simply apply a drop of machine oil between the blades near the screw to help prevent friction.
|Dimensions||18 × 9 × 2 cm|