Realistic Ephemera Danica Nymph Buds & Back
- Realistic Ephemera Danica nymph wing buds & back for the authentic look of Ephemera Danica nymph.
- Preshaped and precut – ready to use – no cutting or shaping required.
- Easy to use – simply take them off the backing sheet and tie on.
- Premium quality – extra durable and flexible material to withstand many fish.
- Make amazingly looking realistic flies that fish great and will last a long time!
See Description tab below for more details on this great product!
Hemingway’s Realistic Ephemera Danica Nymph Wing Buds & Back is a distinctive fly tying material making tying of this nymph easy and affordable, and most of all very life-like. Buds & back of this nymph are already precut, preformed, self-adhesive and ready to use – simply take the parts off the backing sheets and tie them on.The printing on them is very authentic in looks, size and proportions of the real insect. By using this material you can cut the time spent on tying Ephemera Danica nymphs and have an end result looking like the real insect. The material is quite soft and flexible, yet durable and can withstand many takes. These fly parts are waterproof and UV resistant, protected from the elements.
Comes in Yellow and three sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
Small: 24 sets per pack
Medium and Large: 18 sets per pack
|Dimensions||17 × 5.6 × .3 cm|