Lemon Specialist Perdigon
Lemon Specialist Perdigon nymph is a small and very heavy Perdigon style nymph designed for fishing in very clear waters with riverbed made of sand and bright stones. This is your perfect nymph for fast and very fast waters, but also works great in ginger waters or in very low water level conditions.
This pattern is perfect complement to our Olive and Silver Perdigon pattern as these two flies can cover wide spectrum of insects. Lemon Specialist Perdigon nymph is a stimulator type of fly and makes the fish strike based on territorial instinct.
Tied on top quality barbless Demmon hook with tungsten bead to provide extra weight. The barbless hook minimizes harm to the fish. The tail is tied using Coq de Leon feathers, which gives this fly more realistic look.
Lemon Specialist Perdigon nymph comes in three hook sizes #14, #16 and #18.
How to fish Lemon Specialist Perdigon nymph
Czech Nymphing Style
- use a long and sensitive rod, size 2-4 wt, 10′ to 11′ long
- where the regulations allow, fish with two nymphs at the time on a thin leader (Czech type of leader)
- place the heavy nymph on top and smaller (lighter) on a dropper
- droppers should be maximum 10-15 cm (4”-6”) long and the distance between flies approximately 50 cm (20”)
French or Spanish Nymphing Styles
- use a sensitive rod, size 2-5 wt, 10′ to 11′ long
- fish with one small nymph
- the leader should be 3–4.5 meters long (10-15 feet)
There are no reviews yet.