Troutline UV Clear Head Cement 10ml
Troutline UV Clear Head Cement 10ml is a top quality clear fly tying UV head cement developed to penetrate deep into the material and provide crystal clear, glass-like hard coating. This is a scent-free, thin fluid, very easy to work with. When exposed to UV light or sunlight, it cures clear and becomes a hard coating. It is highly resistant and doesn’t change its transparency even in very cold conditions.
A perfect finish for your flies as it gives them extra durability. Great as a coating for bodies, heads, or as a final finish for different fly components (e.g. realistic legs, wings, etc.). Works perfectly with UV molds for bodies, eyes or minnow heads. Perfect for coating of micro nymphs or dry flies to increase the durability.
It comes in a UV protected bottle with a dropper.
10ml bottle (0.34 oz)
How to Use
- As this cement is UV-light sensitive, it should be applied only indoors, or shaded from the sun.
- When your fly is ready to be coated, put a drop of cement, spread it over the desired area and use the UV light to cure it.
- For the best curing, use quality fresh batteries and keep the light on the area where the cement is applied long enough until the cement is completely dry.
- Do not keep the bottle in direct sunlight.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep the bottle in dry area, separate from your other fly tying materials.
- If the cement is not used for a long time, it might solidify and become thick and waxy. Simply put the bottle in hot water for a few minutes to get the consistency back to its original state.
- This head cement is best if used within 2 years time.