JMC Kamoufil Tippet 30m/100m
JMC Kamoufil Tippet is one of the finest materials on the market for making leaders and tippets for fly fishing. Renowned for its exceptional durability, it is perfect for making various sections of knotted leaders, as well as uniform diameter leaders. Due to its alternating olive and black hues, Kamoufil is virtually invisible, allowing for uninterrupted fly presentation. Highly versatile, it can be used for tippets for both, dry fly and nymph fishing. JMC’s Kamoufil has an impressive resistance to abrasion and knots, while also being memory-free. Comes in spools of 30m and 100m.
- Nylon in olive and black camouflage pattern
- Virtually invisible to avoid arousing fish suspicion
- Highly resilient against abrasion and knots
- Non-reflective, prevents light detection
- Excellently suited for dry fly fishing and nymph fishing