The next fly tying tutorial coming from Steven Craig is his Golden Stone pattern. A great pattern, very easy steps, simple instructions. This Golden Stone is “quick, easy and floats like a cork”. Try it out today!
- Hook: Ahrex Size 10 (you can also try: Hemingway’s H118 Hooks)
- Thread: 6/0 Tan
- Body: Frosty Fly Stonefly Bodies in Golden Stone
- Dubbing: Hemingway’s All Round in Gold Olive color
- Underwing: Para Post – White Poly
- Overwing: Natural Elk Hair
- Legs: Barred Rubber Legs
Try tying this great fly yourself! Give us your comments below. Share photos of your Golden Stone flies or fish caught with this pattern on our Facebook page.
Happy tying and tight lines!