Tan Caddis by Tim Cammisa
Check out this great new fly tying tutorial by Tim Cammisa where he shared with us the quick and easy, two-minute tying of a versatile tan caddis fly pattern. Don’t miss!
- Hook: Allen Fly Fishing D103BL, Sizes 12-20 (we also suggest Maruto d31SSC)
- Thread: 8/0, UNI, tan color
- Body: Dubbing, tan color (we recommend Hemingway’s Beaver Dubbing)
- Underwing/Legs: CDC feathers, natural color (try Hemingway’s CDC Feathers)
- Wings: Hemingway’s Realistic Caddis Wings
Try tying this great fly yourself! Give us your comments below. Share photos of your Tan Caddis, or fish caught with this fly on our Facebook page.