Tan Caddis Fly Pattern by Tim Cammisa
Check out this great new fly tying tutorial by Tim Cammisa where he shared with us the quick and easy, two-minute tying of a versatile tan caddis fly pattern. Don’t miss!
- Hook: Allen Fly Fishing D103BL, Sizes 12-20 (we also suggest Maruto d31SSC)
- Thread: 8/0, UNI, tan color (also great would be Hemingway’s 8/0 Thread in Gray Olive)
- Body: Dubbing, tan color (we recommend Hemingway’s Beaver Dubbing in Tan )
- Underwing/Legs: CDC Feathers in Tan
- Wings: Hemingway’s Realistic Caddis Wings
Try tying this great fly yourself! Give us your comments below. Share photos of your patterns on our Facebook page.