Hemingway’s Streamer Fiber is a synthetic material perfect for all sizes of baitfish style fly patterns. This is an ultra light material that sheds water. Mimics the movement of a baitfish in the water. Great to use for steelhead, salmon and pike flies. It comes as a thick, 23 cm long strand of fiber, making it a perfect choice for all sizes of flies – from small to extra large. Generously packed. Slight wrinkle gives your flies more body. Comes in a wide variety of colors with a slight sheen added for an attractive and more realistic look of a baitfish.
- Hemingway’s Streamer Fiber – a synthetic material for tying realistic looking baitfish style fly patterns.
- Extra long fibers ~ 20 cm: a perfect choice for all sizes of flies, from small to extra large.
- Ultra light material, sheds water and mimics the movement of a baitfish.
- Slight wrinkle gives your flies more body.
- Wide variety of colors with a slight sheen added for more realistic look.
- Great to use for steelhead, salmon and pike flies.
See Description tab below for more details on this great product!
|Dimensions||28 × 7.7 × 1.2 cm|
Black, Blue Ocean, Blue Sky, Brown, Cappuccino, Chartreuse, Cream, Dark Brown, Dark Olive, Light Brown, Light Olive, Olive, Orange, Pink, Red Fox, Red Wine, Reddish, Rust, Silver, Silver Gray, Tan, White, Yellow