The last set of fishing line nippers you’ll ever need! Extremely well thought-out and masterly constructed, Lid Rig Magnetic Nipper System is 100% magnetic powered, with no springs and no replacement blades. These are truly fishing nippers – reimagined. Designed to clip easily to your hat, waders, bag, or just about anywhere, this handy tool will become irreplaceable on your next fly fishing trip. Strong and sharp enough to cut thick backing and sturdy braided lines, the Lid Rig Nipper has many superior features that other, ordinary nippers lack:
- The innovative magnetic design enables spring-loaded nipping action without any actual springs. So, no springs to wear out or rust. That means they’ll last longer and cut right, time after time.
- The magnetic clip comes with a diamond-coated sharpening tool, so no more dull nipper blades. No replacement blades needed. Easily keep your nippers razor-sharp for fast, clean cuts.
- Built-in hook eyelet poker is easy to access with all different sizes of flies, yet safely recessed into the side of the nippers.
- Complete with a built-in bottle opener and hook-sharpening groove, the Lid Rig is a variety of handy tools all rolled into one.
- Being magnetic, these nippers will easily attach to the side of your boat or metal tackle box for easy, secure storage.
- If you prefer to carry your nippers on a lanyard, the Lid Rig comes with a lanyard attachment point.
- Magnetic Fishing Line Nippers are engineered & machined in America. 100% corrosion-resistant stainless steel parts.
- Easily accessible by magnetically attaching to the included steel clip. Put your nippers on your hats, straps, boats, cars, waders, or the strap of your bag.
- Very powerful magnets, quick, easy and secure attachment. Easy access and no snagging.
Lid Rig Magnetic Nipper System includes:
- 100% powered by magnets which means – no springs!
- No replacement pieces – keep sharp with the included diamond-coated clip
- Integrated bottle opener, eyelet clearing needle, & sharpening stone
- Corrosion-resistant stainless construction
Check out one of the reviews of this great product done by FLYLORDS:
A Lid Rig Nipper snip test: