Korkers RIVER OPS™ Wading Boots with Felt and Vibram Soles
River OPS wading boots are the toughest, most versatile, and best wading boots that Korkers has produced to date. Inspired by tactical Armed Forces gear, they are built for guide-caliber performance. Made to withstand seasons of serious abuse, they perfectly combine comfort, support, and exceptional durability. Designed to take you deep into the backcountry with a level of durability, stability, and comfort never before seen in water-specific footwear.
OmniTrax® Sole System
Korkers’ OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System enables you to quickly change and customize the soles of Korkers wading boots to fit your activities and the demands of the environment. A patented swappable outsole system so you can adjust your traction on the fly to suit the terrain. It provides the uttermost convenience and enhances your performance and safety. Constructed from the highest quality materials, these soles are extremely durable and super-easy to use.
Interchangeable Felt and Vibram® XS Trek Soles Included
These top-notch wading boots come with two sets of interchangeable Felt and Vibram® soles. Felt Soles, made from high-quality compressed felt, are ideal for slippery aquatic environments where felt is allowed and studs aren’t an option. Vibram® XS Trek Soles were designed for use on all terrain including wet slick terrain. It is a sticky rubber with a deep wide lug pattern for cutting through algae and gripping terrain.
The new Exo-Tec™ technology with its molded exoskeleton of protective armor with zero exposed stitching has amazing abrasion-resistance qualities. Super-flexible and lightweight, it allows for a high range of motion. Enhanced EVA midsole offers underfoot comfort and increased stability, support, and protection. The unique Ankle Wrap internal foam padding provides ankle comfort and additional support.
These boots feature an Internal Drainage system that quickly removes any excess water from your boots. Additionally, the hydrophobic materials used provide significantly faster drying times.
The River Ops wading boots feature an extended two-year warranty.
RIVER OPS Wading Boots
- Traction – OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System for customized traction on the fly.
- Closure System – Traditional lace with locking cleat for a customized bi-zonal fit.
- Durability – Exo-Tec™ technology provides 360 degrees of molded, abrasion-resistant protection in a flexible, hyper-light package.
- Fast Drying – Hydrophobic materials for faster dry times to lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Internal Drainage – Water flows thru internal channels and then out midsole ports, quickly removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort – Enhanced EVA midsole offers underfoot comfort and increased stability and support.
- Fit – Featuring Ankle Wrap internal foam padding for added ankle stabilization and comforting support.
- Specs – 9” height / 3 lbs 6 oz per pair
- Sizes – 8-15 (whole sizes only)
- Warranty – Extended Warranty: 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Awards – “Best Wading Boots $260 and up”, 2021, by Outside Magazine; “Editors’ Choice Awards 2022: Best Waders”, by Fish Alaska Magazine
Due to variations in fit and thickness of different neoprene stocking foot socks, we recommend you use the sizing guide below to help guide your purchasing decision. Find your standard street shoe size on the left-hand side of the chart and order the corresponding Korkers wading boot in the right-hand column. TIP: If you are primarily fishing in colder weather, we recommend going up a size and a half, as you will have thick socks and need extra space for that. For example, if you are 10.5, go with a size 12 instead of a size 11.
Men’s Size Conversion Chart
Street Shoes Size
A patented swappable outsole system so you can adjust your traction on the fly to suit the terrain.
360 degrees of molded, abrasion-resistant protection in a flexible, hyper-light package.
Vibram® XS Trek™ is Included in both packages to give you incredible traction on land and in water.
Hydrophobic materials for fast drying to increase comfort and reduce the spread of invasive species.
Korkers Rock Solid EXTENDED Guarantee
Rest assured, this product is made to last no matter where your next adventure may take you. Backed up by Korkers’ warranty for their footwear to be free from defects (materials and workmanship) for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
There are no reviews yet.