Korkers Darkhorse™ Wading Boots with Felt and Kling-on® Soles
Dialed-in Performance with the BOA® Fit System
A remastered classic from the optimal traction brand; the Darkhorse wading boots are super-versatile. These high-quality wading boots are light, durable, fast drying, and abrasion-resistant. Made for the angler that can’t compromise weight and durability for function. Equipped with the BOA® lacing, micro-adjustable, precision fit system, making it easier than ever to customize the fit with a simple twist of the dial.
OmniTrax® Sole System
Korkers’ OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System enables you to quickly change and customize the soles of Korkers wading boots to fit your activities and the demands of the environment. A patented swappable outsole system so you can adjust your traction on the fly to suit the terrain. It provides the uttermost convenience and enhances your performance and safety. Constructed from the highest quality materials, these soles are extremely durable and super-easy to use.
Interchangeable Felt and Kling-on® Soles Included
These top-notch wading boots come with two sets of interchangeable Felt and Kling-on® soles. Felt Soles, made from high-quality compressed felt, are ideal for slippery aquatic environments where felt is allowed and studs aren’t an option. Kling-on® Sticky Sole is ideal for use on land, in boats, and in less demanding wet wading conditions.
These boots feature an Internal Drainage system that quickly removes any excess water from your boots. Additionally, the hydrophobic materials used provide significantly faster drying times.
The Darkhorse wading boots are backed up by Korkers’ Rock-Solid one-year warranty.
Darkhorse Wading Boots
- Traction – OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System for customized traction on the fly. Adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Performance Fit System – The BOA® M2 Fit system delivers dialed-in performance and micro-adjustable precision fit. For fast and effortless on/off and custom fit.
- Durability – Molded TPU Toe Cap for durability and toe bump protection and Protected Stitching™ for prolonged thread life.
- Fast Drying – Hydrophobic upper material with ultra-abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern.
- Internal Drainage – Water flows thru internal channels and then out midsole ports, quickly removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort – 3PFS Achilles stabilization for the superlative fit and function.
- Specs – 9” height / 3 lbs 6 oz per pair with felt soles.
- Sizes – 8-15 (whole sizes only)
- Warranty – one year from the date of purchase
- Awards – “Editors’ Choice Awards 2021: Best waders for Alaska in 2021”, by Fish Alaska Magazine; “Editors’ Choice Awards 2020: Best waders & wading gear”, by Fish Alaska Magazine;
Due to variations in fit and thickness of different neoprene stocking foot socks, we recommend you use the sizing guide below to help guide your purchasing decision. Find your standard street shoe size on the left-hand side of the chart and order the corresponding Korkers wading boot in the right-hand column. TIP: If you are primarily fishing in colder weather, we recommend going up a size and a half, as you will have thick socks and need extra space for that. For example, if you are 10.5, go with a size 12 instead of a size 11.
Men’s Size Conversion Chart
Street Shoes Size
A patented swappable outsole system so you can adjust your traction on the fly to suit the terrain.
A proprietary high-friction rubber designed to excel in and out of the water when felt is not an option.
Water flows thru internal channels, then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
Hydrophobic materials for fast drying to increase comfort and reduce the spread of invasive species.
Korkers Rock Solid Guarantee
Rest assured, this product is made to last no matter where your next adventure may take you. Backed up by Korkers warranty for their footwear to be free from defects (materials and Workmanship) for a minimum of one year from the date of purchase.
There are no reviews yet.