Adams MAX EVO Fly Rods – 3wt
- MAX EVO fly rod – an evolved version of the acclaimed Adams MAX premium rods
- A high-performance, super-light, fast action rod
- Perfectly suits every modern nymphing technique
- Designed for a top-level competitor, as well as an average angler
- Extremely durable nano carbon ﬁber blank
- Very ﬁne, sensitive tip section paired with a strong backbone power, needed to handle big trout or barbel with ease.
- Extremely quick recovery rate, which guarantees high casting precision and reduced line tangling.
- The dynamic properties of this blank allow the use of very ﬁne leaders and tippets.
- A real lightweight, with the longest model weighing just below 3.5 oz (98 gr)
- The down-locking reel seat combined with the fighting butt provides an exceptional balance without adding extra weight.
- A 12+1 light wire single-foot guides setup, one snake guide placed right behind the tip-top guide, for easier passage of ﬂy line or excessive knots, thus avoiding turning of the line around the tip of the rod.
- The Silicon Carbide (SIC) stripping guide placed about 20 cm from the cork handle, so line control becomes very easy when Euro nymphing.
- Cigar-shaped high-grade AAA cork handle
- Cordura triangle rod tube
Adams MAX EVO Fly Rod – 3wt
MAX EVO fly rod is the evolved version of the acclaimed Adams MAX series of premium quality fly rods. Just as its predecessor, this ﬂy rod will perfectly suit every modern nymphing technique. Designed for a top-level competitor, as well as an average angler. Some of the best competition ﬂy anglers of Spain and Europe have helped create this high-performance rod. Over two years of development has resulted in a super-light, fast action, nano carbon ﬁber blank. A technology that allows the creation of very durable rod blanks with a very ﬁne, sensitive tip section paired with a strong backbone power, needed to handle big trout or barbel with ease.
The other advantage of MAX EVO is its extremely quick recovery rate, which guarantees high casting precision and reduced line tangling. The dynamic properties of this blank allow the use of very ﬁne leaders and tippets; essential for greater success in Euro nymphing as increases the sink rate of smaller nymphs. MAX EVO can be called a real lightweight, with the longest model weighing just below 3.5 oz (98 gr) on the scale. Nonetheless, the balance of a rod over 10ft becomes as important as its physical weight. The down-locking reel seat combined with the fighting butt provides an exceptional balance without adding extra weight.
MAX EVO features a 12+1 light wire single-foot guides setup, one snake guide placed right behind the tip-top guide, for easier passage of ﬂy line or excessive knots. This also avoids the line turning around the tip of the rod. The Silicon Carbide (SIC) stripping guide is placed about 20 cm from the cork handle, so line control becomes very easy when Euro nymphing.
Three models available – three different lengths:
|MAX evo 10.2||
# 3 (3wt)
|310 cm (10.2′)||87 cm (34.3’’)||4||94 g (3.3 oz)||Fast Action|
|MAX evo 10.5||
# 3 (3wt)
320 cm (10.5′)
89 cm (35’’)
95 g (3.4 oz)
|MAX evo 10.8||# 3 (3wt)||330 cm (10.8′)||91 cm (36’’)||4||98 g (3.5 oz)||
Adams Fly Rods Product Warranty
All Adams Fly Rods carry a 5-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects and workmanship for the original owner of the rod.
Adams Fly Rods will, at their option, repair or replace any Adams Fly Rods rod which is found to be defective in material or workmanship. Original owners are asked to complete the online “product registration” form (providing proof of purchase) within 60 days of purchase. All products must be purchased from an authorized Adams Fly Rods retailer to be eligible.
Warranties do not cover damages due to fire, theft, loss, or incidental damage resulting from the use of the product. Unregistered rods being returned, must provide proof of purchase. A repair of non-warrantied damage may be available for a reasonable charge.
Adams Fly Rods reserves the right to repair or replace warrantied products with similar products. Replaced components may differ in color or other cosmetic features. Complete rods must be returned for inspection prior to any warranty claim. Owners are responsible for shipping/insurance costs for returning the rod (duties/taxes for international). This warranty is valid unless otherwise stated on the product.
Service & Repairs
To repair or replace a registered Adams fly rod, there will be a €50 fee (€75 fee on all our high-end rod series equipped with recoil guides) for any damage that is not directly related to manufacturing defect when the product was purchased. All rods will be inspected by the Adams Fly Rods repair department to determine the cause of breakage. A damaged rod should be placed in its rod tube prior to shipment. Do not send your rod in a custom rod tube. A properly packed standard cardboard protective tube is the best method of shipment to protect it from further damage. We highly recommend that you insure and track all shipments to Adams Fly Rods.
Please contact Adams Fly Rods (email@example.com) prior to returning the product for repair.
|Dimensions||91 × 6.5 × 6.5 cm|
10.2 ft (310 cm), 10.5 ft (320 cm), 10.8 ft (330 cm)