A great recipe for tying our famous Realistic Caddis Emerger. Easy steps, one awesome fly as a result.
- Body: Silicone Caddis Pupa Bodies with Hooks, size #10 to #16
- Wings: Rafia-Swiss Straw from the dollar store
- Antennas: Partridge or pheasant Biots
- Eyes: PET Broom bristle and a couple of small beads
- Thorax: Hare’s Dubbing in tan or yellow
Try tying this great fly yourself! Give us your comments below. Share photos of your Realistic Caddis Emerger fly or fish caught with this pattern on our Facebook page.
Happy tying and tight lines!