Another great fly tying video tutorial coming from Jim Misiura – his Hemingway’s Rubber Legs Pheasant Tail nymph pattern. Jim’s usual easy-to-follow steps and a great nymph fly as a result. Try it out today!
- Hook: Hemingway’s HC114 Std/2xl Nymph Hooks #12 – #18
- Thread: Hemingway’s 8/0 Thread in Dark Brown
- Weight: .015 lead-free wire
- Rib: Hemingway’s Ultra Fine Wire (0.1mm) in Black
- Tail/Abdomen: Amherst pheasant tail
- Thorax: peacock herl
- Legs/Wingcase: Hemingway’s Soft Mayfly Nymph Rubber Legs
Try tying this great fly yourself! Give us your comments below. Share photos of your Hemingway’s Rubber Legs Pheasant Tail fly or fish caught with this pattern on our Facebook page.
Happy tying and tight lines!