Jim Misiura brings us another great mayfly dry recipe – a Semi Realistic Sulphur pattern. Great fly pattern, easy to follow instructions. Give it a try today!
- Hook: Maruto D31SSC Std Dry #12 – #18 (Jim used #12)
- Thread: Veevus 8/0 Thread in Light Cahill
- Tail: Micro Fibets or try our Coq de Leon Feathers
- Body: Hemingway’s Synthetic Tapered Peacock Quill in Yellow
- Wing: Hemingway Mayfly Wings
- Hackle: CDC Feathers
Try tying this great fly yourself! Give us your comments below. Share photos of your Semi Realistic Sulphur fly or fish caught with this pattern on our Facebook page.
Happy tying and tight lines!