Another great fly tying tutorial from Epic Outdoor Adventures – their recipe for Hemingway’s Rubber Legs BWO Nymph. Awesome looking fly and easy-to-follow steps!
To tie the Hemingway’s Rubber Legs BWO Nymph, you need the following:
- Legs: Hemingway’s Mayfly Nymph Legs in Brown, small size
- Hook: Hemingway’s Nymph Barbless HC114 Hooks in size #14
- Bead: Tungsten Beads in Gold, 3 mm
- Thread: Hemingway’s Thread 8/0
- Weight: 0.020” lead wire
- Tail: wood duck feathers
- Body: Hemingway’s Hare UV Plus Dubbing in Golden
- Wing case: 0.8 inch scud bag
- Thorax: Hemingway’s Hare UV Plus Dubbing in Olive Brown
- a dab of UV Clear Finish
Try tying this great fly yourself! Give us your comments below. Share photos of your Hemingway’s Rubber Legs BWO Nymph, or fish caught with this pattern on our Facebook page.
Epic Outdoor Adventures has some interesting fly tying videos, they are easy to follow and make some great-looking flies. Check them out on their YouTube channel, subscribe & stay in the loop.