We bring you one more of Jim Misiura’s fly tying tutorials: his No-Tie Realistic Grasshopper. Easy to follow steps and awesome results. Thanks, Jim for sharing.
- Hook: curved shank, terrestrial, #12, try Maruto c41 Hooks
- Thread: red-colored, try Hemingway’s 6/0 Thread in Red
- Body: Frosty Fly’s Realistic Hopper Bodies
- Legs: Frosty Fly’s Realistic Hopper Legs 3D
- Collar: red-colored, try Hemingway’s 6/0 Thread in Red
Try tying this great fly yourself! Give us your comments below. Share photos of your realistic grasshopper or fish caught with this pattern on our Facebook page.
2 thoughts on “A No-Tie Realistic Grasshopper with Jim Misiura”
sende du nach germany
Thanks for your interest. We ship across the globe, including Germany.